Subject: Re: Lw on PC and SGI
From: Ace Miles <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 16:52:39 -0500

This problem will go away if you change your content directory in your SGI
to read: /usr/people/chris/3D

and on the PC to read: Z:\3d

-Ace

>references an object isn't the same on the PC and the SGI.
>
>SGI: /usr/people/chris/3D/box.lwo
>PC:  Z:\3d\box.lwo
>
>Furthermore, the PC uses CR/LF as an end of file marker, which confuses the
SGI. At
>least, the problem of slashes and backslashes seems to have been taken care
of by
>NewTek!
>
>-- 
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
> Christian Aubert - 3D Art Tech        750 Cote de la Pente Douce
> http://www.megatoon.com/~chris               Quebec, PQ, G1N 2M1
> email:[email-masked]                   vox:418-527-3636 #236
> Megatoon Studios Inc                       fax:418-527-4373
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
		Ace Miles * Senior Animator * Time Warner Interactive		
		[email-masked] (work)              [email-masked] (home)